$15 – 2019 Membership includes:
– Reduced Weekly event fees- Save $2 on Tuesday Night Weekly and $1 Winter Weekly entry fees
– Club Banking*– Build up your winnings from club events
– Early Registration for club events – registration opens up to 1 week early for club members
– Ace Pins for aces during any club event (weekly, monthly, and tournaments)
– Special offers throughout the year for club members only – shirts, discs, etc.
– $5 off PDGA Yearly Membership
– Voting Rights for Club Members
– Reduced greens fees at New Quarter Park – Save $25 on a season pass! (Non-York County residents)
You can join at any club event, meeting, or use the link provided below:
Web sign-up currently not available.
Players may bank prizes won during any club event for Banking Points. Members may redeem their Banking Points at any time during the year for their choice of club merchandise that is available at that time. Members may choose to redeem for limited edition merchandise such a custom print shirts and merchandise as they become available throughout the year. Members will be able redeem their Banking Points for reduced entry fees for all 2019 club sponsored events. Banking Points may be redeemed for entry fee based on:
2 Banking Points = $1 entry fee.
Banking Points will need to be redeemed before the 2020 membership drive. Banking Points will not carry over into the following year.
2017 MembersCurrent club members for 2017
|John Rynders II||87762|
|Kelly Kat Douglas||56824|